- Committees - All members need to volunteer to assist on one or more of the club standing committees. This helps each of the committees to get their tasks done and is a great way to meet other club members. Click Here for a brief description of the committees and what tasks they need help with.
Potlucks are held on Saturday evenings about every two weeks, usually the same day as club races. Each potluck is hosted by a member of the club and the hosting goes toward the members work hours as well as being a fun way to meet the other members of the club. Click here to see a brief guide to hosting a pot luck. The club will help to defray the cost of the pot luck. The e-board sets the maximum amount that can be reimbursed each year.
- How do I get access to the member-only features of the website?
- How do I get on the club e-mail list
- There is now a button on the lower left on the web pages that allows you to signup for the e-mail list. You can also go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/carterlakesailingclub and signup from there. If you already have a yahoo groups login then doing this will allow you to have access to all of your groups via the web site.
- I did the above, why didn't I receive my automatic email from the website?